Flash (Gordon) from the past...

Okay, it's not Flash Gordon – I cheated for the headline – it's Star Wars again (I promise to stop blogging Star Wars stuff after this... probably). My parents were cleaning out their attic last week and found a bundle of old childhood scribbles and drawings by me. They mailed me a few of the Star Wars ones for a bit of a giggle.

I would have been about eight years old, I think, when I did these. My dad used to bring home office waste paper (there was tons of the stuff pre-computers) which only ever had type on one side of it. I used to scrawl on the other. And when Star Wars came out, well, I probably did a drawing based on it every day for about a year. Yes, it's all a bit sad and geeky really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapel isometric cutaway step-by-step...

How I cutaway the Xbox Series X...

Got 'im...