Infographic clichés...

People who know me would attest that I'm not a fan of the 'wall-o-pies' style infographics that are plaguing the web at the moment (in fact I wouldn't even deem them to be infographics at all). You know the sort of thing I mean – huge, tall vertical graphics that scroll downwards forever, full of stick people drawings and endless meaningless drivel statistics that just confuse, bore and turn off the reader. So it was a joy today to come across an infographic that ridicules the trend.


Congratulations to Alberto Antoniazzi for his sense of humour and to Bridget O'Donnell for tweeting the fastcodesign.com article.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
October 4 update:
Just spotted this rant by Gizmodo about about crappy infographics. The tide is turning... hopefully. Click here to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapel isometric cutaway step-by-step...

How I cutaway the Xbox Series X...

Recent work #31